Podcast for Progress!
In our podcast series we began featuring our team members, but soon we move on to include other guests! In the podcast we talk about topics related to science, humanities, society, and of course progress!
- #7: Funding Adviser: career at the Interface of Science – with Cristina Oliveira
- #6.2. Creationism, Nuclear Power, and Alternative Medicine - with Diana Barbosa
- #6.1 Skepticism in Portugal: COMCEPT - with Diana Barbosa
- #5: Mental Health during your PhD – with Lauriane Nallet
- #4: Founding Science for Progress, and the representation of science in public.
- Ep#3: The March for Science in Germany with Tanja Baudson and Claus Martin
- (March, 11, 2018) Ep#2: Gabriella Ferreira, Science History and Philosophy
- (February, 20, 2018) Ep#1: Hugo Bettencourt, Science Communication and FameLab