For this episode, I spoke with Dr. Jonathan Köhler who studies the transformation of the transportation and mobility sectors using computational models at Competence Centre Sustainability and Infrastructure Systems of Fraunhofer Institute.
He discusses how ships and aircraft can become carbon neutral, and answers some common questions on the topic. He then talks about his experience with Scientists for Future and Fridays for Future. In the end, he gives us a vision of how mobility could look like in a climate-neutral city.
- Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI
- Dr. Köhler on KIKA: “Fliegen – muss das sein?” [GER]
- More on synthetic fuels / Power to X: 29 Climate Action: Energiewende – with Rüdiger Eichel
- Scientists for Future (international)
- Scientists for Future (German-speaking countries)